Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cafe Cappuccino

          If you’re looking for a great place for breakfast or lunch, Café Cappuccino is the place to be. Café Capp, as many people commonly call it, has been voted Waco’s Best Brunch restaurant since 2006. However, if you really feel like going, you might want to call ahead. My friend Mackenzie and I went there after volunteering at the Bearathon. It was pretty packed and we had to wait a while.
          After getting seated I ordered water, a Café Scramble and a chocolate chip pancake. The restaurant was pretty packed, with both Baylor students and faculty and local Waconians. Kenz and I saw a couple of football players and even the Vice President of Student Life, Dr. Kevin Jackson. Although it took a while for the food to come out, the atmosphere and business of the café made it go by pretty fast.
          My Café Scramble was amazing. It was a mixture of eggs, cheese, sausage, hash browns and a few vegetables. It also came with the choice of tortillas or toast. I had mine with corn tortillas and they were pretty good as well. The flavors blended pretty well and the food altogether was not at all salty. Additionally, I added some chulupa hot sauce and ketchup. I do wish that they would have had a more spicy sauce, but it was all good just the same.
          After finishing my Café Scramble, I immediately started on my chocolate chip pancake. Now as much as I loved the Café Scramble, Café Capp is really known for having delicious pancakes. They are huge, fluffy and tasty. My pancake was so sweet, even without any syrup. The serving size was so big that I couldn’t even finish the whole pancake.


          Altogether, Café Cappuccino has been my favorite local restaurant eatery that I have blogged about so far. The servers where quite attentive and the food was amazing. All in all, this café is the place to be. It’s great for meeting up with an old friend or a quick date. If you’re in the mood for a nice breakfast or a delicious lunch, Café Cappuccino is the place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment